Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Welcome To The Show

Hello and welcome to The Date Man! I have struggled through the rejections and the missteps, the false promises and wasted hours, so you, both man and woman, can reap the rewards of a great dating life. We will be releasing excerpts of The Date Man's eagerly awaited book: Some Girls Talk Too Much, over the next few weeks. Any publishers who want to read the whole thing just let me know as nobody has snatched it up yet.

The title is just one of many stories along with my thoughts, tips and warnings from one man’s journey through the war on dating. And girls please don't be deterred. I know as much as you do that guys can talk too much as well. Dogs can talk too much. I myself have found tranny squirrels' to be the very worst. It just so happens that on a date many years ago I leaned in to kiss a girl as she was talking, my lips hovered besides hers as she continued, and when I leaned back she continued as if nothing had happened. I was gone five minutes later and had waited two hours to make the move, which I only made because I had gone through an entire summer of not making the move with the right people, just so I could end up making a move with the wrong person and I guess to get the title of my book. Everything happens for a reason and you always learn from the from the dog days!

I also coach people through their dating doldrums so if you ever have a question just leave one here and I'll do my best to help you out. The better the world gets at dating the more fun it will be for everybody so don't hold back. I look forward to hearing from you along the way. Date on!

No comments:

Post a Comment